The Montgomery County Animal Resource Center is holding several pop-up sales events for dog owners to purchase their 2022 dog licenses. The annual dog license sale period runs through Jan. 31. Licenses cost $20 for spayed or neutered dogs and $24 for unaltered dogs. After Jan. 31, the cost of each license will double.
An annual dog license is traceable 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and it is the only way to show legal ownership of a dog in Ohio.
The Animal Resource Center provides these pop-up sales in communities to make it easy for dog owners to license their pet.
Upcoming pop-up license sales:
- Thursday, Jan. 20 from 5-7 p.m. at West Carrollton Civic Center (300 E. Central Ave.)
- Friday, Jan. 21 from 2-6 p.m. at Kettering Police Department (3600 Shroyer Rd.)
- Sunday, Jan. 23 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at Fire Station 76 in Brookville (775 E. Upper Lewisburg-Salem Rd.)
- Wednesday, Jan. 26 from 2-5 p.m. at Dogtown in Huber Heights (6121 Brandt Pk.)
- Wednesday, Jan. 26 from 3-6 p.m. at Miamisburg Civic Center (10 N. First St.)
- Thursday, Jan. 27 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. at Fire Station 76 in Brookville
- Thursday, Jan. 27 from 5-7 p.m. at West Carrollton Civic Center
- Monday, Jan. 31 from 2-6 p.m. at Trotwood Government Center (3035 Olive Rd.)
Dog licenses can be purchased at the Animal Resource Center, the Montgomery County Administration Building, or at several outposts. Montgomery County also offers online ordering of dog licenses. To order a dog license, or to find sales outpost, visit www.mcohio.org/dogs.
One response to “Pop-up Dog License Sales”
Hello and thank you for the website. I am in need to spayed or neutered my son’s dog and chip her. May I ask if someone could let me know price.. and if anyway, I could get help to do this.
Thank you so much.