Community update with statistics from December 2019

In December 2019…

  • We had a 94.1% live release rate
  • 150 dogs and puppies found forever homes
  • 138 pets were spayed or neutered
  • Our officers returned 88 lost pets to their owners
  • Rescue partners helped rehome 32 dogs
  • We’ve completed 93% (162 items) of the Team Shelter USA recommendations and are in the process of completing the remaining 7%

* To view the full pdf, click the image

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *